Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Best Ice Packs


Hello everyone! 
Yesterday and today were horrible days for my knees.  My knee problem acted up and I was in excruciating pain.  My mom purchased these pea cold therapy ice packs for me from CVS.  I LOVE these icepacks and highly recommand them.  I have tried numerous ice packs through all my injuries and my knee problem but this ice pack, in my opinion, is the best.  The reason is when the ice pack is fully cold, the pea technology is still bendable.  So when I put the ice pack (right out of the freezer) around my knee, it is able to wrap around the whole knee.  It gets better though, sometimes with other icepacks once you get it thawed out a little and able to wrap, the gel is stuck in two gobs and your whole knee doesn't get iced...just certain parts.  Well with this ice pack, so far, even when it's wrapped around my knee the iced peas cover most of my knee!  I would highly recommend getting ice packs with this pea technology.  

-Hope this helps
Bree :) 
















Picture from :http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pea+ice+packs&um=1&hl=en&biw=1565&bih=505&tbm=isch&tbnid=m1aMG8xsX-iFyM:&imgrefurl=http://kristinazufall.wordpress.com/category/ice-pack/&docid=lmmZeGWzpQDOoM&imgurl=http://kristinazufall.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/100_3825.jpg&w=1600&h=1200&ei=hZYLUKPrCcXMqgGTtPykCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=275&sig=115201010851138486793&page=1&tbnh=152&tbnw=191&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:81&tx=114&ty=65

2 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Lunch box cooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. ice packs for coolers

    ReplyDelete